Contact Us

Please use the contact form below for all general comments or questions not covered in the "What to do if ...." section.

What to do if ....

If you encounter injured or unwell wildlife, please contact

Oxfordshire Wildlife Rescue

24-hr helpline: 07549 322464


or the RSPCA 


If you suspect water pollution or see dead/distressed fish, please contact

The Environment Agency

Incident hotline: 0800 80 70 60


If the footpath is obstructed by fallen trees, overgrown vegetation or other issues

around Trupp Lake (the circular walk), please contact The Earth Trust


Tel: 01865 405792

on the Sounding Bridge Path or other areas of Radley Lakes, use the Contact Form below


If you witness anti-social behaviour

please report it to the police on 101.

Please also use the Contact Form so that Radley Lakes Trust have a record too.

If a crime is being committed, call 999.  


For all other issues or comments

please use the Contact Form

Contact Form

If you have any comments or questions, or are thinking of getting involved and would like to know more, please fill out the form below.

Latest News

Follow us on social media for the latest news and information.